Monday, January 11, 2010

So Much Work, So Little Time

The past few days have had me running around crazy but I can say that I got lots of stuff accomplished! The balance of personal time and business time is an ongoing difficulty for me but slowly I am figuring it out. This past weekend was my alone time with my boyfriend and it was fun and relaxing but also allowed me to knit away. All you could hear is the clacking of my needles!This is my boyfriend's cat Rouge in Danyella's lego blocks top! So cute!!


Even if my overall goal for the year is to end up blogging and listing everyday, I am going to start with small weekly and monthly goals too. Starting small is the place to start because it guides you to correctly accomplish or adjust your overall goals. So here is my goal for this week:
1. List 10 new items (so far I have 4!)
2. Blog 3 times (well this is 1)
3. Knit 5 new neckwarmers (1 is on my needles)
4. Debut my new crochet project (getting there!)

Here is my new listings:

No comments:

Post a Comment