Monday, January 18, 2010

Crochet Cowl Project plus Incomplete Project

Well last week I blogged about how I was looking to complete my 1000s of patterns but as the unexpected usually pops up in my life it roared its ugly head again....

I had every intention of starting that great looking cable knit scarf with pockets pattern Thursday evening except on my way to my day job that day my car died. Literally, as I was pulling into the bank parking lot the power to my car died and I was stranded. Lucky for me a co-worker picked me up and my wonderful boyfriend paid for the towing and mechanic to fix it which is ironic since he is a mechanic! (Kinda like the shoemaker's kids not getting any shoes!!!) This also meant that I was stranded at my boyfriend's house from Thursday until my car was picked up today (Monday) with no pattern but I did have yarn! (what girl leaves home without yarn in her bag?)

So this is what I was working on for the weekend:
Crochet Loop Scarf Cowl
I had made myself a Crochet Loop Scarf Cowl about a month ago and have gotten tons and tons of compliments on it plus I absolutely love it! It is warm and the yarn I used is so soft and comfortable. I have even gotten a request for the pattern. So I am using the pattern I created to make my Crochet Loop Scarf Cowls to sell in my shop. The one in the picture is modeled by my adorable sister and is available for sale in my shop now!



1 comment:

  1. Good for you for finding something to do with the yarn anyway :) And it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete