Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ophelia's Apothocary for a Relaxing Night In

I just had to share with my readers the wonderful bath items I just from Ophelia's Apothocary on Etsy. I started using the 3 in 1 (shampoo, body wash, bubble bath in 1) from Ophelia's many months ago and I have been hooked. Since my first purchase I have bought the sugar scrub, lotion, fragrance samplers and the 3 in 1. All were in different scents but I have completely fallen in LOVE with Lovespell. I think from now on I will only buy her products in that scent!

So last week I bought myself a 3 in 1 in Lovespell (of course!) and the Men's Line Bay Rum Foaming Shower Scrub for my Boyfriend (yes they sell for men too!). See a few months ago my boyfriend started using my 3 in 1 in the shower when I only had less than 1/4 bottle left and I nearly had a heart attack. I told him that it was off limits and bought a men's wash from Walmart. Well he wasn't happy with that so I am going to surprise him with his very own Ophelia's bottle!

The shop is filled with everything from lip balm to bath items for Men, Women and Babies! So check out Ophelia's Apothecary on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. thank you miss meagan on such a wonderful blog feature! you are so sweet! blessings, ophelia

    ReplyDelete