Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Goal of Listing Everyday

Almost 2 years ago I came across this seller suggesting that we list something in our shops everyday and see if our sales increase. Well a group of 10-15 of us started doing this and now we have become a close knit Etsy family. Some people have come and gone through our group and last fall I took an Etsy break. I had so much going on in my personal life that I need to step away and re-group. Now I am back and my Daily Challenge family has welcomed me back with open arms! So look them up on Etsy by searhing: dailychallenge

So my goal of listing everyday won't be easy since I am not on my computer everyday so to compensate I will be doing double listings on days that I am away. Here is my listing for today though:

3 comments:

  1. I'm still "new" to the group - but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a total slacker-- but I'd have slacked off Etsy entirely a year ago if not for the constant encouragement and goading of our sweeets! Welcome back, lovely!

    ReplyDelete