Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
~Arnold H. Glasow

It has been almost a year since I last blogged and what a busy year it has been! To catch all my readers up....

Lily Rose has become my full-time job and is keeping me super busy. In August, I quit my day job, started college (again) and became a full-time business owner. This has been an oppurtunity to expand my business into new creative territories, gain more business knowledge and meet other wonderful sellers.

I have set up a second shop called Lily Rose Home which features all of my home decor items like cozies, washcloths, wine bottle bags and more. Just in 1 month of the shop being up has been tremendously successful and the 2011 is looking to be successful year already!

In Lily Rose Originals, I have begun to feature my art work and ACEO's. I have big plans on expanded what I feature in this shop. This will include a woman's clothing line, more handbags and artwork. This is going to become my one of a kind shop.

In the upcoming year I plan on taking my shops to the next level and can't wait to get it all started! So keep coming back to read about my new items, successes and other featured Etsyans!


No comments:

Post a Comment